Our modular panels can accommodate whatever plant layout. All parts are prefabricated. During erection, wall and ceiling panels are assembled, windows and doors are placed in specific position simultaneously and the required cutouts or openings are made at site for lighting, filters, HVAC system, etc.
As your clean room requirements evolve with today's technology, our modular panels can also be modified to facilitate equipment or manufacturing process changes in future.
Being our permanent policy, quality can not be compromised. Our company have been certified according to ISO 9001:2000 standard procedure.
Our R&D department is working endlessly and putting all efforts to develop new technology and know-how in order to serve the most challenging and fast changing clean room industry.
- Water proof
- Flush surface
- Heat insulation
- Self-supporting, dismountable
- Particle free
- Clean ability
- Chemical proof
- Fast & easy installation
- Prefabricated panel with concealed electrical wiring
- Self-suppoting, dismountable system
- Flush surface and corner coving finishing
- Accommodate changes in clean room layout and future expansion
- Available either external or built-in panel return air riser including washable prefilter & removable grille
- Single piece wall round corner
Clean Room Door
- Available both hinged door and sliding door
- Made to order opening size.
- Single leaf door: 900 x 2,100 mm., 1,200 x 2,100 mm.
- Double leaf door: 1,800 x 2,100 mm.
- Flush type, hinged door
- Electrical interlock system available
- Flush mounted, built-in viewing window
- Automatic Drop seal available
- SS handle Door Lock